Retsof Holdings Inc. and its affiliates (hereinafter, "Retsof Holdings Inc.", "we", "us" or "our") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- The kinds of Personal Information which we may collect about you and how it may be used;
- Any disclosure of Personal Information to third parties;
- Your ability to correct, update, restrict use, ask us transfer and/or delete your Personal Information;
- The security measures we have in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control;
- Your rights to lodge a complaint.
We may collect your Personal Information if you use the Website, open an Account to use the Platform (also noted as "website" or "service") or perform any Transactions on the Platform. The types of Personal Information which we collect may include:
- Your name, your date of birth, your mailing address, your telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Your government identification numbers, such as your social security number or state-issued identification number;
- Your banking details including account numbers, credit card numbers.
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To allow you to open and operate an Account on the Platform;
- To enable you to complete Transactions on the Platform;
- If you contact us, to reply to your queries;
- To analyze use of our Website;
- As required for regulatory purposes;
- To provide you with information about products and promotions that may be of interest to you, from ourselves and third parties, although only if you have specifically agreed to receive such information;
- For market research e.g. surveying our Users' needs and opinions on issues, such as our performance, etc. We will process your Personal Information only for the purpose(s) for which it has been provided to us.
Our processing of your Personal Information is based on the following legal grounds:
- Consent – where you have consented to our use of your personal information;
- Legal obligation – where we need to use your personal information to comply with our legal obligations (identification and verification of your identity to manage the risk of our client base and to ensure you fall within our acceptable risk profile);
- Contract performance – where we need to collect and use your personal information to perform the services to you;
- Legitimate interest – it is our legitimate interest to promote our business, develop our communication with the user, build our community in order to further develop, test and improve our service and website. The latter involves analyzing your use of our Website and undertaking market research. If you are a data subject protected by the GDPR you may have rights to restrict or object to this processing, however, please note that this may adversely affect the service we offer as well as our ability to effectively communicate with our users.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and will not be used to identify any individual other than the same individual who is applying/submitting/using our service.
Your Personal Information is being stored at our Servers and solely Authorized Employees has/have access to your Personal Information.
We provide all organizational and technical measures for the data protection, which are required under the GDPR, including encryption and pseudonymization of your Personal Information.
We take necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect your information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
Immediate access to the personal information is allowed only to our Authorized Employees involved in providing the services. Such employees keep strict confidentiality and prevent unauthorized third-party access to personal information.
We may make available the Personal Information that you provide to us to our affiliates, agents, representatives, trusted service providers and contractors for these limited purposes. We may also share Users’ Personal Information with financial institutions, insurance companies or other companies in the case of a merger, divestiture, or other corporate re-organization.
We may also share Users' Personal Information with law enforcement or regulatory agencies, as may be required by law. Any third party which receives or has access to Personal Information shall be required by us to protect such Personal Information and to use it only to carry out the services they are performing for you or for Retsof Holdings Inc., unless otherwise required or permitted by law.
We may also share Users' Personal Information with law enforcement or regulatory agencies, as may be required by law.
Your privacy is important to us.
The company will keep records of all transfers of Personal Information to third parties and this information, where possible, can be provided to you.
Any third party which receives or has access to Personal Information shall be required by us to protect such Personal Information and to use it only to carry out the services they are performing for you or for Retsof Holdings Inc., unless otherwise required or permitted by law.
You have the right to access your Personal Information and to require the correction, updating and blocking of inaccurate and/or incorrect data by sending an e-mail to us at: email@example.com
You may also request the deletion or destruction of both the Account and Personal Information by sending an e-mail to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org However, please note that if you close your account, we may retain your information as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes, such as to collect fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, prevent fraud or enforce our user agreements.
We have implemented security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorized personnel of Retsof Holdings Inc. have access to your Personal Information, and these personnel are required to treat the information as confidential. The security measures in place will, from time to time, be reviewed in line with legal and technical developments. In the event of a personal data breach or the failure of the measures of protection of such information, we will immediately notify you without undue delay.
Once we do not have any obligation to provide you with a service you requested, nor an obligation to hold Personal Information for regulatory or legal purpose, we will anonymous or dispose of your Personal Information in line with acceptable industry and security standards so that this information cannot be subsequently retrieved and associated with you.